At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
A talented Data Engineer to join the Wiz data team and take a major part in building our modern data analytics framework. An independent logical thinker with a can-do approach and passion for problem solving.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Design, build and maintain data pipelines and warehouse for fast growing product and business groups.
· Implement secure SaaS data analytics solutions for multiple purposes, from data extraction and transformation to data warehouse modeling.
· Own the data development process end-to-end including business understanding, data extraction, transformation, modeling, methodology, QA, and maintenance.
· Work closely with engineering teams and internal customers from product, sales, and marketing to understand business priorities and translate requirements into data models.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· 4+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer including end-to-end designing, orchestrating, and building cloud-based data pipelines (Airflow, Prefect, Dagster, etc.).
· 4+ years of experience with dimensional data modeling and data warehouse implementation on MPP databases.
· Hands-on work experience with python, highly skilled with SQL.
· Experience with data warehouse architecture and maintenance, specifically MPP databases like Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
· Fast understating of data and business needs and translating them into data models.
· Dbt experience or knowledge
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.