At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Named Alliance Manager to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Director of Global Alliances and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on how we can build scalable routes to market to reach customers and solve their cloud security challenges.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help us design, build, and implement a successful channel strategy with specific named resellers.
- Work closely with our strategic resellers.
- Build mindshare with the resellers.
- Focus on growing our business opportunities within the VAR/Reseller and increasing partner sourced business.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Process-Oriented. You pay attention to the details. You update your SFDC accounts. Your previous Sales Operations Teams love you.
- A Reseller Wizard. You know how to navigate a reseller and capture mind share.
- Cloud Comfortable. You don’t have to be a cloud expert, but this isn’t your first rodeo with CPPO.
- A Team Player. Selling is a team sport and the field is our customer. You were your previous Field team’s go to channel person.
- SaaS Channel Experience
- Cloud Experience
- Consistently hit your target year after year
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.