Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
The Revenue Operations Team aims to accelerate Wiz’s growth by partnering with our go-to-market teams to deliver customer value. As we continue to grow at an incredible speed, we work to ensure each sales team member is setup for success at every phase. We take both a bird’s eye view and dive into the weeds to solve problems as a team to drive employee success and revenue.
As a Salesforce Systems Developer, you will own the integrity and strength of the solutions recommended. You’ll be acting as a trusted advisor to the revenue and cross-functional teams at Wiz, and an effective mentor for other Revenue systems professionals working alongside you. You will need a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform but just as importantly, top-notch people skills to get your ideas and solutions across to stakeholders and gain integrity to get your visions built into successful solutions.
This is a hands-on role. You will be asked to quickly learn the challenges of the business and find ways to simplify processes within our sales and support systems to increase productivity and efficiency. More importantly, the role requires a personality that promotes collaboration and unity
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Apply your expertise to help scale one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world!
· Design, implement and maintain Salesforce configurations and customizations such as custom fields, objects, layouts, flows, approvals, and validation rules.
· Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes.
· Find ways to simplify existing processes to streamline user activity.
· Manage a release schedule for projects and scope upcoming projects by quarter.
· Develop integrations leveraging SOAP & REST Apex Web Services and force.com API
· Develop and optimize CPQ configurations via Product, Pricing and Advanced Approval rules
· Management of User Profiles and Role Hierarchy
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Expertise with Salesforce CPQ, Apex Code, and Admin duties
· Experience with collecting requirements, managing development projects, and coordinating rollout responsibilities
· The ability to "build the plane as we fly it” and thrive in an early startup environment
· Strong business acumen, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
· Salesforce CPQ Certifications
· Salesforce Developer Certifications
· Salesforce Admin Certifications
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.