At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
The Revenue Operations Team aims to accelerate Wiz’s growth by partnering with our go-to-market teams to deliver customer value. As we continue to grow at an incredible speed, we work to ensure each sales team member is setup for success at every phase. We take both a bird’s eye view and dive into the weeds to solve problems as a team to drive employee success and revenue.
As a Salesforce Systems Developer, you will own the integrity and strength of the solutions recommended. You’ll be acting as a trusted advisor to the revenue and cross-functional teams at Wiz, and an effective mentor for other Revenue systems professionals working alongside you. You will need a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform but just as importantly, top-notch people skills to get your ideas and solutions across to stakeholders and gain integrity to get your visions built into successful solutions.
This is a hands-on role. You will be asked to quickly learn the challenges of the business and find ways to simplify processes within our sales and support systems to increase productivity and efficiency. More importantly, the role requires a personality that promotes collaboration and unity
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Apply your expertise to help scale one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world!
· Design, implement and maintain Salesforce configurations and customizations such as custom fields, objects, layouts, flows, approvals, and validation rules.
· Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes.
· Find ways to simplify existing processes to streamline user activity.
· Manage a release schedule for projects and scope upcoming projects by quarter.
· Develop integrations leveraging SOAP & REST Apex Web Services and force.com API
· Develop and optimize CPQ configurations via Product, Pricing and Advanced Approval rules
· Management of User Profiles and Role Hierarchy
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Expertise with Salesforce CPQ, Apex Code, and Admin duties
· Experience with collecting requirements, managing development projects, and coordinating rollout responsibilities
· The ability to "build the plane as we fly it” and thrive in an early startup environment
· Strong business acumen, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
· Salesforce CPQ Certifications
· Salesforce Developer Certifications
· Salesforce Admin Certifications
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.