At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
As our Director of Global Total Rewards you’ll be responsible for building out the immediate and long term "total rewards" strategy that will attract, motivate, and engage our talent. You will oversee the strategy for benefits and wellness, compensation, HRIS systems, monthly reporting, and compliance. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, proactive, curious, analytical, and can lead us forward in our journey.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Actualize our "total rewards" philosophy by building, implementing, and refining rewards programs.
- Drive the strategic development, design, implementation, communication, maintenance and compliance of all compensation programs - including market pricing, cash compensation components, including executive compensation, equity, long and short-term incentive plans, while leveraging knowledge of the evolving talent landscape to ensure its position to attract, motivate and retain employees.
- Lead bi-annual pay analysis to ensure internal parity -- design, build and evolve compensation metrics, reporting, and tools to inform compensation program decisions.
- Develop and maintain job architecture and equity compensation ranges.
- Lead annual compensation planning processes -- merit, bonus, equity, etc.
- Oversee all deliverables for compensation meetings.
- Oversee all aspects of our benefits strategy -- design, administration, and compliance.
- Oversee the execution of benefit annual renewals and enrollment process, involved in all phases of renewal discussions, benefits communication, and change management plans.
- Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Plan, develop, and participate in area and industry compensation surveys or special compensation studies -- including market-based pricing to ensure the company’s competitive position within the marketplace.
- Partner with finance on an annual compensation budget.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with company leaders and managers to ensure that compensation structure supports strategic objectives.
- Educate leaders, managers and employees on the company’s "total rewards" compensation philosophies.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 8+ years experience working in "total rewards" with experience in compensation, program design, market surveys, trend analysis, and business advisory.
- 3+ years managing/leading a team.
- Ability to deliver information quickly to make data-driven, sound decisions.
- A self-motivated attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and best practices in financial reporting.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible in a fast-paced environment.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.