Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a versatile and highly organized Executive Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of multiple managers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Extensively manage emails, including checking incoming and outgoing emails and following up as necessary.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings such as travel arrangements, booking flights, and accommodations.
- Working with global stakeholders – the hours are flexible (US working hours).
- Prepare and organize reports and documentation for meetings.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and clients.
- Assist with project requirements as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Fluent English – Verbal and written.
- Previous working experience as a Personal\Executive Assistant for at least two years.
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems – E.g., Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, along with great interpersonal skills.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.