Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
Threat Analysts are a key part of Wiz’s research team. Join us to implement, research, and build various detections and playbooks using scripting languages in response to emerging threats. Implement detections to zero-day vulnerabilities and novel attacks, write remediation guidance and publish blog posts to share our insights with the security community.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyse emerging cloud threats (vulnerabilities, malware, exposure, configuration and more) and their impact on customer environments
- Respond quickly to active threats - fast analysis, write detection rules, and produce reports
- Track threat intelligence feeds and sources ongoingly
- Work with the product team and sales team to provide security insights to customers
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 4+ Experience in security analysis or threat analysis
- Excellent knowledge of scripting language (Python, Rego, R or Matlab and similar)
- Knowledge in OS, networking or other security related topics
- An independent self-learner
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with Cloud Services
- Writing skills
- Data analysis experience (SQL)
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.