Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We're seeking security engineers that can provide Wiz employees with a secure-by-design experience, ensuring they can be productive while protecting both our company and our customers. This role encompasses multiple open positions for candidates with experience in areas like endpoint security, identity and access management, detection and response, and vulnerability management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Configure, harden, and monitor security controls across Windows, macOS, web browser, iOS and Android platforms
- Secure single-sign on platforms and enforce strong access controls across SaaS and in-house systems
- Act as a “Builder” - design, deploy, and integrate technologies that we use to perform corporate security – detection and response, vulnerability management, access control, or other functions using a mix of commercial products, open-source tooling, and in-house scripts and tools
- Secure key enterprise applications that support employee collaboration and productivity
- Work to automate processes in order to streamline and work more efficiently as we continue to grow
- Collaborate and build relationships with multiple teams throughout the organization, including IT, software engineering, and DevOps
- Influence Wiz's internal security strategy, to develop and execute security initiatives to meet our objectives, and to define the criteria and measurements that we use to assess our progress
- Work with cross-functional teams to respond to incidents – be it an escalated security event or remediating a critical vulnerability - when the need arises
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Endpoint and mobile security
- Identity, authentication, and access management
- Security operations
- Experience securing key enterprise systems, including e-mail and communications, developer tools, customer relationship management, and back-office functions
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to think outside of the box to develop self-service security capabilities that will scale with a rapidly-growing organization
- Experience developing scripts or software to integrate security technologies and automate processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and / or candidates with equivalent job experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience working with remote, globally distributed teams
- Experience working in organizations that develop software and / or operate managed infrastructure and technology services for their own customers
- Experience working in organizations that develop and operate Software as a Service
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.