Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for someone to lead a team of Product Analysts, grow with us, and become one of our greatest Wizards. The Product Analyst team is a vital part of Wiz's new Data Security Posture Management (DSPM). In this role, you'll help implement, research, and build various data classification capabilities, create playbooks, and write unique customer-facing content, from descriptions to remediations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Research and analyze data classifiers, and implement new classification capabilities.
- Lead a team of 2-4 people.
- Implement customer requests and industry standards to make Wiz the market leader.
- Analyze new data sources, structures, and cloud services to model them in Wiz.
- Write customer-facing descriptions and remediation actions.
- Build and lead features, capabilities, and domains within the Wiz product.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience in data classification.
- Experience managing people.
- An independent self-learner.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and/or candidates with equivalent job experience instead of a degree.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.