Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a brilliant content marketer to lead and join our team. You’ll create a wide range of content designed to wow the cloud security community – from webinars to white papers, and everything in between.
This role is our first official content role reporting to our CMO, and will have a pivotal role on our team that directly impacts our demand gen and brand awareness results. It will start as an individual contributor, working with writers and researchers and will grow as we grow as a team.
If you’re interested in shaping the future of cloud security with us, then this position is for you!
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll own Wiz’s highly successful webinar program, plus continue to evolve it into a digital experience that is unlike anything available to the security audience. This includes campaign management, content creation, and focus on demand gen KPIs
- You. Love. Words. Writing them, specifically. You’ll use your stellar writing skills to support various content pieces including landing pages, email campaigns, social media, articles, website copy, case studies, and other communications and content. You know, the works
- You prefer to win as a team
- Build a content marketing strategy
- Build a cloud security content machine
- Work with the entire marketing team on how to leverage content in marketing operations
- Help scale Wiz by building our brand as domain experts
- Work with research teams and domain experts
- Create a data-driven approach to content
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of experience writing in the B2B space
- Must-have experience working in B2B security company
- Strategic thinker: you challenge conventional wisdom and are eager to reinvent modern marketing tactics
- Top notch, world class writing and copy editing skills (be prepared to share writing samples)
- Some juggling required – the ability to balance multiple projects at once is key
- Excellent language and grammar skills
- Preferred, not required: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.