Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
ABOUT THE JOB
Wiz is looking for an entrepreneurially minded partner marketing leader who enjoys defining and implementing joint go-to-market strategies with key partners, thinks strategically about where to invest resources, and gets satisfaction from driving marketing campaigns to deliver on business outcomes. As the Director of Partner Marketing, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Partner Marketing program, from managing the day-to-day operations, building out and executing the co-marketing programs with CSP and Wiz’s focus partners, analytics and overall partnership with the other GTM teams including Sales Leadership, Alliances, Marketing, and Revenue Operations.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner closely with Alliances team to build joint GTM strategy with actionable co-marketing activities to help accelerate the sales cycle for joint wins
- Develop and execute campaigns in close partnership with Alliances and Field Marketing in order to fully execute, track, attribute, and analyze performance
- Support onboarding new partnerships through programs that include development of joint messaging, sales tools and customer success stories
- Help deliver a partner experience with clear, concise and actionable communications that increase partner engagement
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 8+ years of experience in partner marketing at enterprise technology companies
- A successful track record of launching successful partner campaigns
- Experience executing results-driven partner marketing programs
- Experience creating and executing partner webinars, trade shows, and field marketing events
- Experience coordinating and activating marketing initiatives with Strategic CSPs such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented to effectively manage projects
- Ability to translate marketing efforts into reportable business impact and outcomes
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.