Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
The CTO Operations Team aims to accelerate Wiz’s growth by driving strategy, planning and execution for Wiz’s post-sales teams. As we continue to grow at an incredible speed, we work to ensure each team member is set up for success at every phase. We take both a bird’s eye view and dive into the weeds to solve problems as a team to drive employee success and revenue.
Reporting to the Director of CTO Operations, you will be responsible for building and leading the Delivery operations efforts. A successful candidate for this role works in strategic partnership with the Director of Cloud Security Architecture to create a seamless transition for customers from pre to post-sale.
We are focused on candidates located in Dallas, D.C., or NYC but support both remote or hybrid models in this location.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing, maintaining scalable processes and supporting technology stacks for the Cloud Security Architecture team.
- Partner cross-functionally, architecting comprehensive processes, partnering with GTM systems to implement the requirement tech stack, and measuring business goals and KPIs that support a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Develop KPIs and provide analytics to measure performance.
- Partner with leadership for strategic planning, including capacity planning, priority alignment, team coverage and rewards
- Partner with technical enablement teams to coordinate employee onboarding and training.
- Gather and prioritize operational business needs across the post-sale organization and with cross-functional partners that result in elegant scalable solutions
- Balance the needs of CSA team in alignment with leadership and potential business impact
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 7+ years of experience leading a customer success, support, or technical operations team in a hypergrowth environment
- Experience with complex enterprise tool deployment
- ChurnZero, Salesforce, Zendesk, telephony, chat, knowledge base, Tableau, analytics tools, etc.)
- Proven track record of building trust, delivering data-based decisions and communicating effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels and from a variety of functions
- Comfortable in a constantly changing environment that is focused on employee and customer success
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.