Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
To succeed in our mission to make the cloud less cloudy, Wiz maintains uncompromising standards in all aspects of our Security and IT landscape. And as we continue along an unprecedented trajectory of growth, we are implementing ever more projects to ensure we remain a best-in-class security organization, both inside and out. In this role you will work at the heart of Wiz’s security and IT team to ensure rigor and ruthless prioritization across the project work we need to meet the security challenges we face. The successful candidate will bring pedigree in technical project management, an eye for detail, and highly developed communication skills.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects across security and IT
- Assist with project prioritization following established methodology
- Lead project steering committee with business team leaders
- Liaise with stakeholders including project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements
- Implement document control policies and documentation templates
- Maintain a good working knowledge of assigned component projects
- Evaluate standards of component products
- Monitor project progress and establish KPIs
- Monitor expenditures in accordance with the budget
- Ensure compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards
- Compile project reports and communicate any issues that arise
- Ensure project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business, related field or an equivalent level of education and experience
- 6+ years of experience in an IT project management role
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- PMP Certification preferred
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.