Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a Website Growth Manager to lead marketing activities on our home website, wiz.io. Candidates should have 2-4 years of website management experience for a SaaS company, a solid understanding of conversion optimization, SEO, and website development, and strong interpersonal communication skills. B2B experience is a plus. Apply if you are passionate about website management and eager to grow with us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own marketing activities on the Wiz website from top to bottom
- Your mission is to lead a best-in-class website in all aspects: conversion, technical, content, navigation, etc.
- You are the website’s project manager: working cross-org and leading all website projects (dev + design + marketing + copy)
- Take charge of the website’s technical, user experience, and content aspects
- Track conversion flows: data collection, analysis, A/B testing, iterations, and a deep understanding of user journeys
- Own and run Google Analytics, amongst other third-party measurement tools (Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Excellent written and spoken English - a must.
- 2-4 years of experience in website management for a SaaS company that puts its website front and center - a must
- Deep understanding of conversion optimization strategies and processes
- Solid understanding of SEO strategies and methodologies
- Solid understanding of website development core systems: CMS, webflow etc.
- Ability to translate ideas into projects quickly and independently.
- Able to translate ideas into projects quickly and independently.
- B2B experience - a plus.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.