Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our fast-moving product team.
As a young and rapidly growing startup, Wiz empowers everyone on the team to tackle a wide variety of content generation, delivery, and maintenance challenges from the get-go. If you believe in the power of clear communication, possess an exacting eye for detail, and want to join a strong team with a “can do” attitude, your place is with us!
- Work hand-in-glove with fellow technical writers, support staff, and Product Managers to keep the existing set of customer-facing documentation aligned with the product, in terms of both functionality and appearance
- Help produce weekly Release Notes and in-app notifications that inform colleagues and customers of newly added features
- Support colleagues throughout the organization by editing draft documents, presentations, etc.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- At least one year of experience in a technical writing role
- Some sort of technical background, be it educational (a STEM degree) or professional (development, QA, analytics, etc.)
- Mother-tongue level English and fantastic written communication skills
- A hands-on, DIY attitude toward validating the guides you produce and update
- Experience in security and/or delivering SaaS
- Experience in cloud security
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.