Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Cloud Security Analyst to help us spread the power of Wiz. In this role, you’ll be at the forefront of protecting our customers cloud environment from cyber threats. Your work will directly contribute to the success of our customers and make a real difference in the world of cloud security.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyze cloud services, APIs, and log payloads to ensure we’re meeting industry standards and customer needs
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends
- Implement customer requests and industry standards to make Wiz the market leader
- Work collaboratively with our Research and Backend teams
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Proficiency in OS (Linux & Windows), Python, Bash, Docker, K8s, PowerShell, and OSI model
- Strong foundation in Networking, and Cloud
- Cyber security experience
- Independent self-learner who is comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.