Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As a Solutions Support Engineer, you will be a part of a global team responsible for providing outstanding technical support experience. In this role, you will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and when needed, creating solutions for customers while scaling our support offering using coding and scripting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for technical customer support experience within the Wiz product
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create, maintain, and coordinate incident management requests to product or engineering
- Design and implement solutions that scale the support offering through automations
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers to address any technical issues impacting a customer's success
- Act as an advisor to the customer and handle complex, repeatable, or escalated cases
- Create technical articles or knowledge base (e.g., edit or create news/ knowledge-based articles) that is internal or customer-facing for a better customer support experience
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/network and impact on business
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or the equivalent industry experience and certifications
- 5+ years of hands-on, technical experience in customer support, technical support, system administration, or related customer-facing role
- A minimum of 1+ year experience with Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Experience with Kubernetes, system virtualization, on-prem and/or hybrid cloud computing, cloud identity and security systems, cloud monitoring and logging, as well as local and cloud storage
- Familiar with security frameworks or tools
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Fast learner, natural curiosity, and love of technology
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with DevOps technologies
- Familiar with REST API's or GraphQL
- Knowledge of basic web technologies (e.g., HTTP, HTML, DNS)
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (e.g., TCP/IP, Routing, VPNs, VLANs, Peering, Load Balancing)
- Understanding of relational databases
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.