Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
Regional Director, Enterprise Sales
In this role, you will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales. You will manage a team of sales Wizards that focus on understanding our customer's business needs. Our priority is building a secure infrastructure for their cloud environments, and we do that by learning their business.
We ask questions. We listen. We help educate.
In this role:
- Help recruit, coach, and mentor new Wizards to build a highly diverse, collaborative, and productive team
- Will manage of team of seven to eight account executives to drive the rapid new business sales growth in the region
- Work closely with sales operations - manage and communicate the forecast and pipeline to the team
- Build and drive the go-to-market strategy for the region with sales operations and marketing
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goal in a way that aligns with our values
- Build effective working relationships with the solutions engineer, product, marketing, delivery, and executive teams
- Retain and continue to grow existing customers with regular non-sales engagement activities
- SaaS experience
- Extensive track record for new business sales success at the C-Level
- Experience in building a culture of diversity, collaboration, and overachievement
- Take pride in driving the sales process within your team – the SFDC details matter
- Analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Understanding how to drive successful pipeline generation activities across multiple departments
- Start-up experience
- Security and cloud-security domain expertise
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.