Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Named Alliance Manager to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Director of Global Alliances and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on how we can build scalable routes to market to reach customers and solve their cloud security challenges.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help us design, build, and implement a successful channel strategy with specific named resellers.
- Work closely with our strategic resellers.
- Build mindshare with the resellers.
- Focus on growing our business opportunities within the VAR/Reseller and increasing partner sourced business.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Process-Oriented. You pay attention to the details. You update your SFDC accounts. Your previous Sales Operations Teams love you.
- A Reseller Wizard. You know how to navigate a reseller and capture mind share.
- Cloud Comfortable. You don’t have to be a cloud expert, but this isn’t your first rodeo with CPPO.
- A Team Player. Selling is a team sport and the field is our customer. You were your previous Field team’s go to channel person.
- SaaS Channel Experience
- Cloud Experience
- Consistently hit your target year after year
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.