Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As a Learning Operations and Systems Lead, you are an essential part of the Talent Development Team. You will be our resident Tech Wizard that helps create magical learning experiences through technology and streamlining our operations. If you have an innovative and open mindset, are proactive, and have a mutually supportive work style, your place is with us!
What You’ll Do
- Manage and ensure full capability and compatibility of all new and existing learning and knowledge-sharing systems, tools, and integrations
- Coordinate with Wiz Enablement teams and subject matter experts to gather system/platform technical requirements, determine functional and reporting design needs, ensure a successful user experience, and support achievement of desired learning outcomes
- Provide program and project management support related to the strategic, technical, and tactical LMS aspects of Wiz enablement programs
- Support content owners in learning tech/LMS functionality and processes
- Create and maintain governance/best practices to ensure the integrity of LMS content
- Work directly with cross-functional system owners in IT, human resources, and other parts of Wiz to create and maintain integration points for complete system functionality
- Work closely with third-party instructional technology vendors and partners to manage and enhance the use of systems
- Streamline and automate our backend learning operations (scheduling, logistics, processes)
- Collaborate across Wiz teams to support the successful adoption and integration of instructional tools
- Contribute to Talent Development projects to ensure technology is used appropriately to create the best end-user experience
- Stay current on developments with online learning technologies to drive innovative and improved services
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to manage learning technology implementation projects
- Experience working with SCORM, AICC, and/or xAPI eLearning.
- Can troubleshoot learning technologies such as learning management systems, eLearning tools, and other related technology
- Can map out processes and introduce automation where needed to help scale our learning operations and processes
- Demonstrated ability to drive technology innovation and integration in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly effective data-gathering, analytical and project management skills
- A quick learner with an open mind and willingness to be challenged
- Comfortable working in a remote team
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.