Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Manager, Customer Success to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with our internal teams to support the technical implementation and delivery of Wiz to our new customers across all segments and industries. Your team will be the trusted advisors and facilitators to our customers for all things related to implementation of our product in the post-sales environment. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. Does this style sound like you?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Hire, coach and manage a world class team of Customer Success Managers
- Proactively solve customer support requests and coordinate resolutions with engineering teams
- Be a customer advocate regarding product roadmap and process improvements
- Assist customers in implementing custom integrations
- Ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment by implementing Wiz to achieve their security objectives
- Identify risks and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Develop a playbook of typical technical challenges faced by customers; as well as common objectives to appropriately solve their issues/concerns
- Forecasting on renewals, upsell and churn
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Enterprise and/or large complex customer experience
- People management experience in Customer Success
- Hands on AWS/Azure/GCP experience
- Kubernetes experience (nice to have)
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, and scripting
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys
- Experience using post sales tools -- Zendesk, Intercom, Jira, ChurnZero etc.
- Datadog reporting
- Cloud security experience (nice to have)
- IaC -- Terraform, cloudformation, etc. (nice to have)
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.