Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Governance, Risk, and Compliance Manager to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Head of Governance, Risk, and Compliance and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding the business needs of our customers, establish GRC best practices, and continue to enhance Security processes. Please note, this will be an individual contributor position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design policies, standards, procedures, and controls that drive confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Wiz environment.
- Continuously improve standards, processes, tools, and procedures for audit and compliance management.
- Drive industry best Security standards throughout Wiz.
- Centralize compliance data (evidence, processes, policies, etc.) to help compliance teams improve their audit response time and create consistent responses across the team.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally across the company to deliver successful security compliance programs, partnering with Engineering, Product, Sales, Legal, HR teams, etc.
- Promote a culture of Security and compliance throughout the organization to maintain simplicity and scale.
- Ability to research and interpret laws and regulations to disseminate information in non-technical terms
- Assist in maintaining the documentation, prioritization, and tracking of items such as the risk register, identified vulnerabilities, exceptions, and major security improvements to Wiz’s Security Program.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Relevant experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance background including 5+ years of experience in a GRC function.
- Passionate about security and keeping Wiz safe.
- Must have the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams alike to further oversight responsibilities of Security.
- Experience in security and compliance frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, SOC2, GDPR, etc.
- Ability to execute security compliance assessments to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements (ISO, NIST, CIS, etc.)
- Previous experience with policy and standard development, security controls management, internal and external audits, metrics, risk management, and executive level reporting.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced tech environment, managing multiple large-scale projects simultaneously.
- Ability to scale processes without hindering partner functions.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.