Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
This position is needed to drive the formation of a global HR service model serving Wizards across 13 countries, building for scale as we continue to grow. This leader will report to our CHRO, Kelly Russell.
Wiz is continuing to expand our workforce rapidly, and it is imperative that the People organization scale our services to meet the needs of a highly distributed, global workforce. This leader will focus on delivering consistent, positive engagements, ensuring efficiency and continuous improvement is measured and enabled regardless of team, role, or region.
This centralized global service model will be initially focused on employee self-service/Tier 1 experiences, with the opportunity to centralize more employee touch points across the lifecycle into scope over time. As an HR leader, you will work across People team leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders to design, implement, and continuously improve how and when we engage our workforce day-to-day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement a Global Employee Services model: Design and implement a global centralized employee support delivery model, delivering simple support and interactions to employees across key moments in the employee lifecycle in a unified, consistent, compliant manner.
- Partner closely with HRBPs and leaders across the People team to assess existing programs, processes, and practices and identify opportunities to centralize and improve HR service delivery
- Define an end-to-end roadmap and governance model enabling the transition of work into the global service team. Own training, documentation, success metrics, and improvements of the work
- Own the mitigation or resolution of high-volume HR cases that require specialized consultation to ensure a seamless experience
- Identify opportunities with regional partners to improve or tweak processes for local relevance or requirements
- Define and measure clear metrics of success, reporting on these to demonstrate and communicate the organization’s value and progress
- Leverage our established feedback platforms to identify, measure, and improve employee experiences/engagements
- Leverage existing and identify new technology and automation to grow with scale.
- Drive value protection: Design, operate, and maintain operational processes which consider and protect employees and the wider organization. Align services with compliance requirements, addressing and prioritizing known risks to protect Wizards and Wiz.
- Prioritize team Leadership: Build and grow an effective operations organization, providing development and learning opportunities regardless of location or role. Continuously assess whether we have the right People toolset, and explore new partnership opportunities that allow for better efficiency, cost savings or improved workflow.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 10+ years of experience with increasing responsibility in human resources, with emphasis in operational excellence, project management, change management, process improvement and HR analytics; HRIS; policy administration; HR compliance; and delivering on a wide range of HR initiatives across an organization.
- 5+ years in a leadership capacity where you have engaged with the VP/C-suite.
- Strong experience establishing and implementing HR processes and programs in a multinational company, preferably at a high-growth tech company.
- Ability to coordinate and project manage complex cross-functional initiatives given multiple competing priorities or perspectives, influencing and making decisions and stakeholders.
- Strong multi-region people management experience, with a track record of career development and team growth.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including executive level presentation skills with the ability to represent HR on cross functional projects and make recommendations to key executives.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment in building relationships across all levels/functions
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive/inductive reasoning, & analytical skills.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.