Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are currently seeking a HR Business Partner to support our growing organization. This position will be responsible for leading, supporting, and facilitating the delivery of HR services to the organizations while delivering high impact and value. The HRBP will work closely with the leadership teams and provide expert advice and coaching to drive and support their business objectives. The role will directly support client groups as well as ensuring that the team scales with the business.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas, Austin, or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide strategic advice, counsel and consultative solutions to executives on people management aspects of their business to include driving organizational development, team effectiveness, executing change management strategy and employee engagement solutions.
- Collaborate and consult on the design and delivery of HR programs with the COEs to deliver effective solutions to the business.
- Act as the advocate for leading the talent management and development plans for the revenue team with a focus on enhancing the quality of leaders and managers, building skills and capabilities of the workforce and ensuring succession bench strength.
- Direct, develop and drive the revenue global workforce plan and human capital strategies by acquiring and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the business, not limited to budget, revenue and product and portfolio roadmaps. Partner with Recruitment, L&D, Ops and Finance to ensure a feasible, pro-active workforce plan is in place and well executed.
- Develop and monitor regular and ad-hoc reports to ensure HR metrics are quantified and outcome driven. Able to identify trends and proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management and total rewards).
- Partner the revenue team members throughout the organization to communicate and educate on policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Provide consultative support and guidance to managers on implementation / execution of core HR programs.
- Leverage best practices and identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Understand the client groups, strategy, challenges, business initiatives and business model
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in a HRBP role.
- Experience supporting Director + level.
- Experience supporting the revenue teams.
- Experience working on a variety of HR functions.
- Experience coaching and mentoring others in an informal or formal setting.
- Experience working on various HR programs/projects.
- Experience in a growing, global software development environment is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills combined with demonstrated problem solving ability are critical for this role
- Ability to analyze data and propose methods for continuous improvement. Ability to work in a fast moving and changing environment.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.