Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Cloud Partner Sales Specialist to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Director of North America Channels and CSP’s, and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on how we can build scalable routes to market to reach customers and solve their cloud security challenges. You will help us design, build, and implement a successful channel strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify strategic partners.
- Focus on growing our business opportunities within the regional VAR/Reseller, CSP’s (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc) and Referral partner channels.
- Increase the number of partner-originated opportunities/deal registrations.
- Own regional partners’ cloud strategy on targeted accounts
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing and sales operations
- Drive engagement, attendance and enablement at customer and partner events
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Process Oriented. You pay attention to the details. You update your SFDC accounts. Your previous Sales Operations Teams love you.
- A Channel Matchmaker. You know how to find the right partner for the right opportunity.
- A Team Player. Selling is a team sport and the field is our customer. You were your previous Field teams "go to" channel person.
- Experience in channel recruitment and onboarding.
- SaaS Channel Experience.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Cloud Service Provider Marketplace experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc).
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.