Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
*We are focused on candidates located in Denver area at this time to support a hybrid model*
You will work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on our customer's business needs. Wiz business development representatives are highly motivated and will work closely with the account executives to build an accomplished pipeline of potential customers. Business development representatives will build their prospects through phone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Build pipeline by initiating conversation and building relationships with potential customers through a mix of phone calls, emails, Linkedin messages, in-person events. Expect to contact 150-300 new people per week.
- Collaborate with account executives & marketing to create a strategy for driving pipeline within each territory & own the execution of outbound prospecting & inbound lead follow-up
- Research accounts to identify the right personas including decision-makers and internal champions at target prospects
- Personalize messaging, qualify interest in Wiz that leads to net new opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of sales and lead generation experience
- Excited about building a pipeline of prospective customers
- Process and detail-oriented
- Experience in cold-calling
- Get the job done attitude
- Hit and exceed sales targets
- CRM experience (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Cloud/security sales experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.