Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire 30% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the attack blueprints that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their business.
In this role, you will report to the Director of GTM Enablement. You will work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on activating and educating stakeholders in multiple routes to market, focused on our Partner Ecosystem. Our priority is building a secure infrastructure for cloud environments. We do that by learning our customer’s business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. As a Manager of Partner Enablement, you will lead a team of Partner enablement specialists who work alongside our field team to activate our routes to market (technology partners, resellers, and cloud service providers). You will align closely with our Global Head of Channels and Director of Partner Operations to exponentially scale the Wiz business by building and aligning a motivated, hardworking, and agile team of enablement experts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Build a team that will lead & administer global remote sales and technical partner training of the Wiz platform using various collaborative teaching methods · Understand the complex and constantly evolving needs of both the GTM and Partner business, align requirements, and activate your team to execute with the help of their internal stakeholders
· Frequently and concisely communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
· Manage complex and cross functional programs and projects globally, often in an ambiguous environment
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
· Partner Enablement leadership experience
· At least 3+ years directly managing a team
· Ability to navigate a constantly changing and evolving global organizational structure
· Belief that communication is key in a remote work environment with proven success
· Cloud infrastructure background, either as a customer, consultant, partner, or industry veteran
· Proven ability to lead and contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, constantly evolving and sometimes unexpected work environment, prioritizing accordingly
· Experience leading global, complex, and multi-faceted programs with cross functional stakeholders – delivering on time and within budget and resource constraints
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including a consistent record of developing and delivering engaging, outcome-based presentations to diverse internal and external audiences
Travel: Our priority is keeping our colleagues and clients safe, so we are currently working remotely. Once conditions safely allow travel to resume, up to 30% travel may be required.
Location: US – Denver, Dallas, Austin, NYC, DC
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.