Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire 30% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the attack blueprints that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
In this role, you will report to the Manager, Technical Enablement within Revenue Enablement. You will work with a team of Wizards who focus on our customers’ business needs. We’re small but fierce; you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your role and make an outsized impact. Our team’s objective is to enable stakeholders, including internal teams and customers, to build secure cloud environments. To do that, we learn their business, teams, and tools. We ask questions. We listen. And then, we educate. You’re a multi-faceted thinker, creative, and a doer. As a Customer Success Architect (CSA) Enablement Specialist, you’ll help build and scale our world-class technical teams and define and build cutting edge training models, advanced learning paths, curriculum strategies, hands-on technical labs, and technical certification strategies. You’ll enable CSA teams to accelerate Day 0 designs and Day 1 deployments so as to become trusted technical security advisors for our customers.
You’ll design ongoing assessments to identify gaps in knowledge relative to our product and our customer cloud strategies, prioritizing those efforts to align with the best customer security outcomes. To support our internal technical teams, you'll conduct live remote trainings and occasional onsite training workshops. You’ll develop and produce highly technical on-demand trainings that enable self-paced scaling, and frequently refresh content to drive revenue through an enhanced understanding of Wiz’s products and successful customer adoptions. You’ll bring fresh ideas, experiences, and strategies to solve problems known and unknown.
What You’ll Do
- Use a variety of interactive teaching methods to conduct and administer remote trainings on the Wiz platform for customers across the globe.
- Engage with Wiz’s Cloud Solutions, Enablement, Product, Experts, and Customer Success teams to identify knowledge, skills, and systems enablement requirements for the advanced technical consultants at Wiz.
- Collaborate with remote Product, Customer Success, Partner, and Go-To-Market teams to develop and refine course structure, content, and delivery to produce repeatable, high-quality technical product trainings and labs (live and hybrid) that support integrated enterprise-wide learning programs and learning solutions.
- Develop knowledge assessments, progressive learning paths, and certification programs to measure learning and application of knowledge.
- Use dynamic teaching skills to engage students to improve their learning and to ensure they make the most of the Wiz platform.
- Measure and assess the effectiveness of enablement to inform future program requirements.
- Identify areas where additional learning and reinforcement are required during in-flight trainings.
- Actively review and evaluate our resources to determine when content needs to be updated, replaced, or retired. Work with Product to maintain up-to-date content.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our technical training materials.
- Support internal trainings on new features and technologies.
- Collaborate on master train-the-trainer materials for key trainings.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years’ experience with systems integrations, advance deployments, or related areas of customer onboardings. Experience as a cloud solutions architect or DevOps engineer a plus.
- At least 2 years’ experience scoping, planning, designing, developing, and implementing deep dive technical enablement and training solutions, including content for intermediate and advanced technical audiences. Experience developing course curriculum, content, and technical labs.
- Deep technical knowledge of cloud, networking, security, applications, and systems integration. DevOps knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with GCP, Azure, OCI, AWS, and/or another major CSPM required. VMware (ESXi and vSphere) experience a plus.
- Proven ability to lead and contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, constantly evolving, and sometimes unexpected work environment while prioritizing accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Experience building hands on technical labs and guides in a hosted cloud environment.
- Experience with content development frameworks that support dynamic, fast changing products a plus.
- Experience working directly with customers and technical partners to understand their learning needs, check content, and gather closed-loop feedback.
- Ability to clearly identify meaningful business impact and success metrics for enablement and training offerings.
- Consultative approach and proven track record of effective collaboration and influence at all levels of an organization, with the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment.
- Ability to work in and manage ambiguity, including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system, or solution in place.
- Consistent record of developing and delivering engaging, outcome-based trainings to technical audiences.
- Ability to self-manage and work well independently and prioritize effectively.
- Outstanding teamwork, a positive can-do attitude, and customer focus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Quick learning aptitude with an eye toward details and a vision for the future.
Travel: Our priority is keeping our colleagues and clients safe, so we are currently working remotely. Once conditions safely allow travel to resume, up to 15% travel may be required.
Location: Must reside in Austin or Dallas metro areas. Exceptions for the ideal candidate possible in Denver, DC, or New York.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.