Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
This role will lead the ongoing development of our performance and growth cycles and will lead talent development programs and initiatives across Wiz including performance management, talent reviews, succession planning, organizational development interventions, change management, employee listening strategies and other talent management processes to meet the strategic goals of Wiz as we scale.
This role will also help shape the evolution of our work practices. A critical part of this is working with our leaders and managers in creating a work environment where people can do their best work and teams can thrive, regardless of their work location or work mode; in office, hybrid or remote.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with key stakeholders, HRBPs and Leaders to develop, manage and execute talent management strategies and programs (driving performance management, talent reviews, succession and talent planning efforts) to support growth and high-performance as well as alignment to Wiz’s culture and values.
- Establish a rhythm of the business calendar for talent management activities to drive consistency on execution and experience.
- Partner with HR and Leaders to set the philosophy and process that supports the identification and development of high performing and high potential talent, identifying talent risks and associated strategies, and a future succession planning process that will enable internal mobility through effective development plans.
- Lead change management efforts and associated communication (in collaboration with our Talent PMO and Internal Comms Manager) of Wiz talent initiatives.
- Analyze and translate relevant data into talent insights to enable and foster data-driven decision making on talent.
- In collaboration with Leaders, HRBPs, Employee Experience and Internal Comms devise and implement an employee engagement strategy.
- Develop and execute an employee listening strategy and approach.
Virtual First Model
- Help shape the evolution of our work practices. A critical part of this is working with our leaders and managers in creating a work environment where Wizards can do their best work and teams can thrive, regardless of their work location or work mode; in office, hybrid or remote.
- Create and collaborate on programs and policies across the entire Wizard employee lifecycle in order to make them world class in a virtual-first world
- Partner with L&D Program Managers to support the skill-building necessary to enable new workplace practices.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Prior experience working remotely for a company
- Proven ability to manage talent programs effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management and facilitation skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at once.
- Strong execution and problem-solving skills with a wide degree of creativity and latitude; flexibility, initiative, teamwork, discretion, and perseverance are all required for success.
- While you think strategically you can also roll up your sleeves and develop solutions or analysis directly
- Competence in all Talent Management practices to identify solutions and leverage relevant resources
- Ability to effectively drive change management and communication strategies to various audiences for new programs and changes at all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate effectively when there is ambiguity and progress forward with a bias for action
- Previous experience in high-growth SAAS or technology companies is highly desirable
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.