Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As the Field Marketing Manager, AMB, you will be an integral part of the Wiz marketing team, helping us accelerate demand in our Majors sales segment. In this role, you will be responsible for development, delivery, and execution of marketing plans, focused on the largest F500 accounts in the Majors sales segment. This position will drive programs with the goal of generating quality pipeline, stimulating acceleration of the sales cycle, and building customer relationships.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas, Austin, or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner with Campaign Managers, Field Marketers, Sales, and BDRs to build integrated campaign motions for Majors accounts
- Collaborate with Majors leadership team (sales and marketing interlock) to select key accounts
- Deliver account research and analysis to drive ABM strategies
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Collaborate and communicate any upcoming programs with BDR teams, direct sales, partners and product marketing teams prior to launch
- Work closely with marketing ops and business ops to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations
- Develop growth strategies with the sales team in order to optimize engagement within high-value accounts
- Develop metrics to measure the performance of existing marketing and sales campaigns
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key accounts
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- 3+ years of experience in account based marketing or similar field, with the desire to learn more about account-based marketing
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- CRM/marketing automation background, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience with ABM tools (6sense preferred
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.