Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
marketing plans across the Southern Europe Region and launching into new Markets via the partner community. This position will drive programs with the goal of generating quality pipeline, stimulating acceleration of the sales cycle, and building customer relationships.
We are focused on candidates located in France or UK and support a remote model in this location.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build quarterly Field Marketing plans that integrate sales and marketing requirements to support regional pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs including third-party, Strategic Partner & CSP’s and Wiz hosted events,webinars, in-person and virtual experiences, integrated campaigns, roadshows, and direct mail
- Forecast and measure impact of marketing plan on sales cycles while analyzing program results, optimizing as needed
- Own the planning and execution of ABM programs that penetrate key accounts in region
- Maintain ongoing communications and be the go-to marketing resource with the regional sales leaders, sales reps, BDRs, and regional partners
- Assist sales leadership in understanding, participating, and obtaining buy-in for field marketing programs
- Work closely with the Wiz Enterprise and Commercial sales teams and to define marketing goals and objectives to develop a strategic marketing plan that aligns with sales pipeline and revenue goals aligned to the relevant GTM strategy
- Develop a joint marketing strategy and drive plans with focused partners and CSP’s in region.
- Drive lead acquisition, nurture and support the development of pipeline opportunities
- Fluent in French & English and added bonus Spanish or Italian
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of 5 years software/technology field marketing experience
- Experience marketing to corporate IT functions in enterprise
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with
remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, and Tableau is preferred
Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.