Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
At Wiz, we move quickly. We have set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
About the Team
The Wizard experience is our number one priority. As an Office Manager, you are the glue that keeps our offices running smoothly. You are someone willing to get into the weeds and go beyond to ensure all Wizards and guests are welcome in the office. The successful candidate understands that they play a vital role in building the Wiz culture and experience, which in turn helps our business to thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Complete tasks and projects independently, timely, and efficiently
- Point of contact for maintenance, mail, shipping, supplies, and equipment
- Organize daily office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department for all office equipment
- Take initiative on day-to-day tasks and projects and see them through
- Build strong relationships with internal partners (working closely with our Employee Experience team) and outside vendors
- Problem solves as challenges arise, without direct supervision and thrive in a chaotic environment
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Position prerequisite is work from office Monday – Thursday, Friday as needed.
- Strong skills in administrative and logistical programs, including but not limited to inventory management (SWAG, dry goods, etc.), offsites, and trainings
- Creativity to think freely, and put the well-being of our Wizards and guests top of mind
- Doer mentality – someone who is a go-getter and works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.