Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
The IT team is looking for an IAM Engineer to help spread the Wiz magic. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will contribute leadership and technical expertise to the corporate IAM function. Significant depth of experience is required for this role as is familiarity with multiple identity platforms. If owning and setting a high standard for this critical IT function sounds appealing, please read on!
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Guide projects and process development related to all corporate IAM
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of identity platforms
- Gather data and develop use cases to inform implementations and the IAM roadmap
- Partner with leadership and relevant stakeholders to develop KPIs and IGA strategies
- Stay current on technologies used by the company, and train employees on best practices.
- Participate in developing compliance policies and completing related activities.
- Ensure an excellent experience for administrators and end users alike
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 8+ years of experience in IT roles with at least 2 of those being primarily focused on IAM
- Experience configuring and maintaining IAM solutions for a variety of IaaS and SaaS applications
- Strong knowledge of AAD and Okta
- Hands-on experience building compliance policies and procedures from the ground up (e.g. SOX, FedRAMP)
- Bonus: Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.