Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Regional Director for our team of Cloud Partner Sales Specialists focused on our Cloud segment. In this role, you will report to the Head of
Worldwide Channels and Alliances, and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on how we can build scalable routes to market to reach customers and solve their cloud security challenges. You will help us design, build, and implement a successful channel strategy for the cloud segment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead and mentor a team of cloud partner sales specialists in the cloud segment
- Drive partner sourced opportunities from Cloud Service Providers, Regional Resellers and National Partners
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing and operations
- Support a culture of collaboration by encouraging team selling motion
- Lead and coach the team based on KPIs that drive incremental revenue growth out of partners
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 10+ years experience of tech channel partnerships/sales successfully implementing channel strategy to drive dramatically increased sales
- Deep experience with Cloud Service Provider co-sell motion
- Process Oriented. You pay attention to the details. You update your SFDC accounts. Your previous Sales Operations Teams love you.
- Proven business leader with experience driving influence and build relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner and prospect organizations
- Highly effective relationship/partner development skills
- Track record of driving enterprise sales via channel partners (partner handles selling motion)
- Proven experience of exceeding channels sales or direct sales quotas
- Proven analytical skills to determine which programs work and insight to build on that experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.