Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking to hire an experienced Revenue Controller to join the Finance team located in Tel Aviv and report to the Director of Finance. We work in a hybrid model and provide excellent conditions for our employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Determine the company's global revenue recognition in accordance with US GAAP (ASC 606)
- Work cross-functionally to build and optimize the global revenue process
- Review global business agreements from an accounting perspective
- Manage the period-end close process related to revenue and billing
- Work with the company's external auditors during interim and annual audits and ongoing issues as needed
- Support ad hoc accounting and finance-related projects as needed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- CPA with Big 4 experience – Must
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a global high-tech organization or 2+ years post-internship experience in one of the Big 4 Accounting Consulting Services departments
- Experience and extensive knowledge of revenue recognition under US GAAP (ASC 606)- Must
- Experience in the SaaS industry – Must
- Ability to work independently, proactive, fast learner, and self-motivated
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system - Advantage
- Excellent Excel and Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced global company, meet tight deadlines, and handle multiple priorities
- High standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized and detail-oriented
- Fluent English
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.