Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Manager, Customer Success Architects to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will be responsible for building a scalable organization to support the technical implementation and delivery of Wiz to our new customers across all segments, regions, and industries. Your team will be the trusted advisors and facilitators to our customers for all things related to implementation of our product in the post-sales environment. As part of the customer success team, you will work closely with the customer success managers, product team, and pre-sales solution engineering teams to ensure successful technical onboarding and support for your customer. You are their day-to-day technical contact, building relationships with our customers and driving secure outcomes, adoption, and time-to-value across our customer base.
We are passionate about helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. Does this style sound like you?
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Manage a team of individual contributor CSA’s to achieve business objectives including the attainment of targets for customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, service levels, resolution time, and project deadlines.
· Set team goals in alignment with CS business objectives. Assist direct reports in the definition and attainment of individual goals.
· Ensure your team has the resources, information, and processes necessary to deliver effective technical solutions to our customers.
· Ensure the delivery of high-quality technical and soft-skills training for direct reports.
· Deliver performance reviews for all direct reports and provide regular feedback on performance in terms of agreed-upon performance and employee development goals.
· Effectively represent the Customer Success Architect department on cross-organizational teams to deliver on organizational objectives.
· Demonstrated leadership in team environment and excellent general management capabilities including: ability to lead evaluation of scope, staffing, risk, dependencies, communications, and quality.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
· 4+ years of leadership experience, running teams focused on cloud architecture or engineering, security architecture or engineering, post-sales implementation or engineering, DevOps, or a related field
· Hands-on knowledge and experience building, securing, or administering Cloud Workloads running in Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and/or Oracle Cloud
· Scripting or coding experience in Python, Bash, Go, or PowerShell
· Experience with Helm Charts, CloudFormation, ARM Templates, Terraform, or other related technologies.
· Experience with cloud containers and/or Kubernetes administration or architecture
· Knowledge of the SDLC, DevOps tools and processes, and CI/CD systems
· Cloud security expertise in the areas of CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP, and/or Vulnerability Management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Proven track record of working with customers in a technical role, including managing customer escalations and balancing customer expectations with design and business requirements.
· Thorough understanding of cloud platform features, capabilities, and best practices for securing and building on the cloud
· Ability to thrive in ambiguity and be a self-starter, self-directed, and independent thinker.
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.