Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As our Senior Manager, Paid Search and Display, you’ll own and execute our growth strategy on our paid search and display channels. You’ll join an innovative growth marketing function and focus on building best-in-class programs, driving pipeline and revenue, maximizing return on ad spend, and pushing aggressive experimentation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create, execute, and scale a global paid search and display strategy
- Analyze performance and report to highlight opportunities and insights across our investments
- Partner with cross-functional teams (creative, sales, web) to build a best-in-class program
- Be the point of contact and with Sales and Business Development teams and ensure channel performance from platform to pipeline.
- Develop a pipeline for experimentation across targeting, creative, and messaging and drive innovation on our paid search and display channels
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 6+ years of Growth/Performance Marketing experience with an emphasis in Paid Search and Display/PPC
- Expert knowledge of platforms (Google, Microsoft, Youtube), products (Search, Display, PMax), and strategies to drive pipeline and revenue
- Experience in working with Sales and Business Development teams
- Data-driven and detail-oriented mindset to maximize ROAS
- Experience managing digital marketing budgets and scaling to $1M+ in ad spend
- Bias towards aggressive experimentation and innovation to drive incremental performance
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.