Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and maintain the company's budget and forecasts
- Analyze financial data to identify trends, develop insights, and make recommendations to senior management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the company's financial performance
- Partner with business leaders to develop and execute strategic initiatives
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to support decision-making
- Work with HR department on forecasting and analyzing the HC targets, recruiting and future hiring needs
- Monitor industry trends and economic conditions to identify potential risks and opportunities
- Assist with the preparation of board presentations and other senior management meetings
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis, FP&A, or related field
- Proficient in SAAS KPIs and metrics
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Ability to work with C-level executives
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with financial planning software and BI preferred
- Performs the best in a global, fast-paced environment.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.