Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Finance Operations Specialist to join us in spreading the power of Wiz.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Improve existing finance work processes, including guidelines and training.
- Operate the credit card platforms and enforce the credit card policy.
- Assist with mapping and improving the finance processes and tools.
- Accountability on finance application integrations process.
- Support the banking operations and portals.
- Oversee the cash flow payments and collection.
- Manage the company’s global Insurances policies.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2+ years experience working in complex finance operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Economics, CPA – Advantage
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment, and a passion for making an impact.
- Hands-on experience with financial systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, excellent analytical skills.
- Fluent English and excellent communications skills.
- Understanding of both financial and operational controls.
- Able to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.