Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Product Learning Specialist to build our Wiz Academy and create a modular curriculum for both employees and customers.
Someone with experience in instructional design, who is passionate about learning, and is a techie at heart.
This person will help ensure our technical Wizards and customers get ramped up and stay at the top of their game when it comes to technical product skills and knowledge. You will work closely with tech teams to assess their learning needs, identify knowledge gaps, and continuously improve training programs to ensure competency, using innovative learning strategies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and execute video courses, write curriculums and learning paths.
- Extract, write and create coherent training scripts from SMEs, documentation and relevant parties, priorities topics and create a learning roadmap.
- Keep the academy updated as the product changes, track the new features and be on top of modifications.
- Manage the courses you create in a learning management system (LMS).
- Produce high quality videos from start to finish while maintaining a fast pace.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2 years of experience in product training, frontal, instructional design or tutorials, with proven success rate.
- Experience in B2B SaaS companies learning departments.
- Strong communication skills in every medium: writing, designing, etc.
- Proficiency in English required.
- Cloud, security, or cloud security experience - Advantage.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.