Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Controller to join the Finance team in Tel Aviv. We work in a hybrid model and provide excellent conditions for our employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes, including preparing all required financial statements, tax filings, and ongoing interactions with external accountants for our subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for our subsidiaries and assist with preparing consolidated financial statements.
- Provide periodical management reporting packages and reporting and analysis as needed internally and externally to our investors, auditors, etc.
- Review payroll and expense reports for our subsidiaries, working with local payroll accountants.
- Develop and implement efficient financial processes to optimize the team's activities and provide quality services to our stakeholders.
- Work with local accountants to ensure compliance with local tax and statutory requirements.
- Work with the Company's external auditors and other consultants during interim and annual audits and ongoing issues as needed.
- Support accounting and finance-related projects as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- CPA with Big 4 experience – a must.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a global high-tech organization as a corporate controller in growth stages.
- Managerial experience.
- Ability to work independently, proactive, fast learner, and self-motivated.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system - an advantage.
- Excellent Excel and Office skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced global company, meet tight deadlines, and handle multiple priorities.
- High standards of accuracy and precision, organized and detail-oriented.
- Fluent English.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.