Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
The Federal Field Marketing Manager will own and drive the marketing strategy for our federal government revenue organization. In this role, you will be responsible for building marketing programs that deliver pipeline, support adoption and change management of our federal contracts and influencer strategies to support growth of client and prospects.
We are focused on candidates located in Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in this location.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead cross-functional business alignment for federal objectives including pipeline goals, sales execution, product launch, training, industry association management, event strategies, influencer strategies and client community.
- Build quarterly Federal marketing plans that integrate sales and marketing requirements to support Federal pipeline and revenue goals
- Establish and analyze key metrics and trends through a variety of data sources in the federal segment.
- Forecast and measure impact of marketing plan on sales cycles while analyzing program results, optimizing as needed
- Own the planning and execution of ABM programs that penetrate key accounts in region
- Maintain ongoing communications and be the go-to marketing resource with the regional sales leaders, sales reps, BDRs, and regional partners
- Assist in evaluation, selection and management of vendors and internal teams that contribute to local demand creation programs including events venues and services, digital marketing agencies, direct mail providers, SEO experts, designers, copywriters and list brokers.
- Work closely with the Wiz Federal Sales team to define marketing goals and objectives to develop a strategic marketing plan that aligns with sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop a joint marketing strategy and drive plans with key focus on partners in region
- Drive lead acquisition, nurture and support the development of pipeline opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years in a marketing position within a public sector or Federal environment with direct responsibility of marketing services or technology is REQUIRED.
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- Experience in delivering SaaS model is desired
- Experience developing and executing successful lead gen and sales enablement marketing plans, specifically in client segments
- Track record of building and driving successful marketing strategies, plans and results while tightly aligned with sales and leadership
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce and other MarTech is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
Candidates must meet EAR part 772 and ITAR 120.15 definition of a U.S. person (Any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship; or any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (green card holder); or any individual who is granted status as a “protected person”) and that they reside in the contiguous United States.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.