Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are seeking an experienced, analytical, and process-oriented Business Continuity Manager to join us in securing Wiz and its future. You will report to the Head of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery and work alongside a team of Wizards passionate about raising standards in business resilience across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing our Business Resilience program, while ensuring governance, policies, controls, processes, and tools are in place. You’ll need to establish close working relationships across the business to understand their needs and protect their interests, as well as to embed best practice across the company. In so doing, you’ll help insulate Wiz and our customers against any eventuality, as we work to reinvent cloud security from the inside out. Please note, this is an individual contributor position.
Additionally, we are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Austin, or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide ongoing governance for the management of business resilience activities, and contribute to the development and implementation of enterprise-wide policies, procedures, and process documentation
- Execute the business resilience lifecycle by leading the development and facilitation of a Business Impact Analysis (BIA), conduct ongoing risk assessments based on threat trends, and test Business Continuity Plans
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop, coordinate, and maintain business continuity plans and recovery procedures
- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruptions and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry specific change initiatives
- Lead the implementation, rollout, and maintenance of our Business Continuity tools
- Define and communicate strategic efforts promoting the value of our business resilience program and report on the execution of initiatives to stakeholders
- Assist in defining performance metrics (e.g. KPIs) to determine the effectiveness of our program and resilience efforts
- Support the Head of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in the planning and management of business interruptions
- Provide thought leadership in initiating improvements to mitigate risk, and developing partnerships to implement change
- Ability to be highly available and responsive outside of normal business hours during crisis management and incident response events
- Assist with audit, compliance, and customer requests
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years’ experience implementing and operating global programs for a business continuity or crisis management program
- Strong project management background and excellent organizational/communication
- One or more certifications in Business Continuity from DRI International, Business Continuity Institute, or other relevant certifications
- Experience working within an organization utilizing SaaS and cloud-based tools, and with a remote workforce
- Implementing one or more of the following framework standards: ISO 22301, FFIEC, or NIST SP 800-34
- Bachelor’s degree required or an equivalent experience
- Experience reviewing third-party business continuity programs
- Experience working at a fast-pace start-up and in a multi-cultural environment
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.