Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Accounting Specialist to join the finance team and report to the Controller.
What You’ll Do
- Reconcile bank, credit card, vendors, and other balance sheet accounts monthly as a part of month-end closure
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Support month-end closure including accruals, prepaid expenses, and fixed assets
- Post inter-company transactions as they occur and reconcile i/c accounts monthly
- Allocate and post incoming payments to customers’ accounts
- New Vendor Setup
- Post bank transactions (non-AR)
- Upload entries from our credit card, expense reimbursement and travel tools into NetSuite
- Close POs once relevant invoices arrives
- Work with the Company's external auditors and other consultants during interim and annual audits, as well as ongoing issues as needed.
- Support ad hoc accounting and finance-related projects as needed.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent in accounting or related field
- 2-3+ years of accounting experience
- Ability to work independently, proactive, fast learner and self-motivated
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system, strongly desired
- Excellent Excel and Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced global company, meet tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized and detail-oriented
This is a #LI-hybrid role, and you will be required to be in office two days a week.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.