Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
Are you passionate about cloud security and have experience working with top cloud providers? Do you enjoy working with enterprise customers to help them secure
their cloud deployments? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Architect at Wiz, you will be the technical expert and advisor for Fortune 500 companies and innovative startups. You will design, propose, and
implement the Wiz SaaS Platform, provide best practice guidance, and help secure customer deployments. In this role, you will work closely with the customer
success managers and pre-sales solution engineering teams to ensure successful technical onboarding and support for your customers .
As part of the customer success team, you will work closely with the customer success managers, product team, and pre-sales solution engineering teams to ensure
successful technical onboarding and support for your customer. You are their day-to-day technical contact, building relationships with our customers and driving
secure outcomes, adoption, and time-to-value across our customer base.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as the designated technical authority and provide expert guidance to customers
- Design and implement cloud security solutions for customers
- Advise customers on cloud security best practices and help secure their deployments
- Assist with custom integrations and provide an overview of product integration with customer security architecture
- Act as an advocate for your customers, providing guidance on the product roadmap and process improvements
- Ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment with the product
- Identify and mitigate risks in partnership with the account team
- Educate and provide guidance to customers and evangelize the benefits of the product
- Manage customer support requests and escalations and coordinate resolutions with engineering teams
- Develop a playbook for common technical challenges faced by customers and common objectives for solving their issues
- Partner with regional customer success managers and solution engineers to complete new customer technical onboarding activities
- Leverage your Security and cloud technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and strong cross-functional relationships to provide a world-class experience
- Proactively address customer needs and desired outcomes by guiding them through their deployment journey while showcasing the value of Wiz
- You will help drive product adoption and time-to-value by providing guidance and best practices at critical points throughout the customer lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3-7 years or more of experience in cloud architecture or engineering, security architecture or engineering, post -sales implementation or engineering,
DevOps, or a related field
- Hands-on knowledge and experience building, securing, or administering Cloud Workloads running in Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and/or Oracle Cloud
- Scripting or coding experience in Python, Bash, Go, or PowerShell
- Experience with Helm Charts, Cloudformation, ARM Templates, Terraform, or other related technologies
- Experience with cloud containers and/or Kubernetes administration or architecture
- Knowledge of the SDLC, DevOps tools and processes, and CI/CD systems
- Cloud security expertise in the areas of CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP, and/or Vulnerability Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of working with customers in a technical role, including managing customer escalations and balancing customer expectations with
design and business requirements
- Thorough understanding of cloud platform features, capabilities, and best practices for securing and building on the cloud
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and be a self-starter, self-directed, and independent thinker
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
This person will be in the Central Time Zone supporting customers in the central region.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.