Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer Manager, APJ to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the VP Global Solutions Engineering and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding the technical business needs of our customers around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will partner with the APJ Regional Sales Director to develop a strong working relationship with the account teams. You will thrive as a technical leader of the team not only in performing team leadership, but also getting your hands into technology. You will be the trusted advisor to your customers for all things related to cloud security across AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Leadership and management of a team of Solutions Engineers focused on large enterprise accounts across the geo
- Recruit, retain, develop and coach a team of regionally focused skilled SEs.
- Partner with sales and product groups to drive operational excellence and efficiency.
- Drive team accountability to deal management in Salesforce.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Ability to travel 25-50% across assigned geo
- Cloud security experience
- AWS/ Azure/ GCP hands on experience
- Network engineering experience / background
- Strong operating system, virtual machine and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates and keys
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools and / or cloud infrastructure security · Technical SaaS Selling experience
- Awareness of the CI/CD process
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
Ready to make magic?
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.