Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We're looking for a Social Media Manager & Copywriter to join us in spreading the word about Wiz through creative storytelling. In this role, you will report to the Head of Organic Growth Marketing and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding our customers' business needs worldwide. As a Social Media Manager & Copywriter at Wiz, you will be responsible for all aspects of our LinkedIn and Twitter strategy and hands-on execution, from crafting compelling copy for various mediums to managing the day-to-day social media activities. In addition to your core responsibilities, you will also support other members of the marketing team around the world by simplifying complex messages and supporting content production. We are looking for a team player who can bring new ideas and collaborate with our global marketing team to drive results. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to make a real impact on our brand and messaging.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Effectively manage our social media channels across existing platforms (mainly LinkedIn and Twitter) and new channels we would love to penetrate (especially Reddit and Quora).
- Develop and execute social media campaigns with excellent storytelling elements to grow our online presence and engage with our audience.
- Write engaging and compelling copy for various mediums, including social media platforms (mainly LinkedIn and Twitter), websites, emails, and marketing materials.
- Support other marketing team members worldwide by simplifying complex content and supporting content production.
- Contribute to the development of brand-related social impact and employer branding initiatives.
- Bring new ideas and a creative approach and collaborate with the marketing team to drive results.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Strong background in social media, copywriting, or compelling storytelling for tech companies (preferably B2B / cybersecurity companies).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in similar roles.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and bring new ideas.
- Experience working in a fast-moving startup.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Knowledge of Cloud or other security-related topics – an advantage
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.