Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a Marketing Designer to join our studio team in Tel Aviv. In this role, you will create marketing materials in various fields, from presentations and collaterals to booth designs for events and social and Wiz-related websites/landing pages. Be a part of a growing guild of designers and contribute to our design community by creating systems, sharing creative ideas, and bringing Wiz’s magical brand to life. The studio team is responsible for various cross-company creative processes that demand the ability to work with other groups of varied expertise. You’ll need an open mind and an original yet effective working method.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Bring the Wiz visual brand to life through physical, print, digital, and
interactive experiences, doing so in partnership with others on the brand &
The creative team, as well as Leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Champion and influence how the Wiz brand expresses itself through the
development guidelines, systems, and processes to ensure quality and
consistency at scale.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and
other cross-functional partners to serve a global audience.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement for the website (branding, design, and creative workflow).
- Generate unique ideas for social media and Wiz’s general online presence.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of relevant design experience - a must..
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Figma, and other design tools - a must.
- Excellent spoken and written English - a must.
- Strong illustration skills - a must.
- Previous experience in a professional design environment.
- Artistic talent with a fine eye for small and technical details and aesthetics.
- The ability to create beautiful and interactive designs and an awareness of current trends and styles.
- A can-do approach, learning mindset, positivity, proactiveness, and the capacity to problem-solve.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to understand and implement our business and customer needs and translate them into a high-quality craft proposal through design execution.
- Best-in-class visual, verbal, and written communication, as well as the ability
to present your work in a clear way to both the design team and non-design
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.