Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We recently announced the launch of Wiz Runtime Sensor Into public preview, enabling organizations to detect threats affecting their cloud workloads and contextualize detection and response. We’re looking for a highly skilled Product Manager to join our team and drive further innovation and development of the Runtime Threat Detection domain. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of our Cloud Detection & Response product and make a significant impact on our customers
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and lead features, capabilities, and domains within the Wiz product
- Own all product aspects from design through development and rollout
- Become a subject matter expert and work closely with our amazing R&D & CTO teams on building features
- Interact closely with customers and the Wiz sales team on strategic accounts and customers, providing a strong technical lead
- Work with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to deliver an amazing Wiz experience to our customers
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Product Manager
- Extensive background and experience in cybersecurity, with a strong focus on threat detection methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Background as a Backend Developer or DevOps
- Experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP) / Kubernetes
- Strong technical skills: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/ EE or equivalent
- Passion to build things from the ground up
- Strong English skills, all Wiz PMs are in close relations with customers
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.