Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
Location : Sydney, Australia
We’re looking for a Team Leader for our small but mighty BDR team in Australia to join us in spreading the power of Wiz across the APJ region. In this role, you will report to the Head of Global Business Development and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding the business needs of our customers. As Team Leader for Wiz, you will be responsible for leading by example and carrying an individual quota whilst hiring and training a team of highly motivated BDRs to build a qualified pipeline of potential customers. This includes managing day to day operations, analytics, and strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Excited about the 'hunt' of building pipeline and want to inspire your team
- Passionate about hiring and growing talent
- Process and detail oriented
- An analytical thinker
- A collaborative team player
- Track record of successfully leading a team
- Fast learner, integrity, motivated, driven, and passionate
- Eager to learn and passionately curious about the cybersecurity landscape
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role with excellent qualifying and closing skills
What You'll Bring:
- At least 2+ years of experience in team lead or manager roles
- Manage a team of 4+ Business Development Reps
- Experience calling into, or selling to IT organizations
- Experience hiring and scaling a team
- Grit and the ability to develop grit within your team
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Seamless.ai, ZoomInfo, and Outreach or similar platforms
- A consistent track record of hitting and exceeding a sales target
- Coaching, training, and developing reps on inbound and outbound strategies and techniques
- Working with Marketing and Field Marketing to drive leads in a territory
- Working with Regional Sales Managers on a pipeline development in their territories
- Analyze quarterly targets and forecast pipeline creation by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of BDR motions and conversion metrics
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.